Pages

Dec 14, 2010

Melt down!

PREVIOUS                                  NEXT




Geeze, Pink why do always look so pissed off? You’ve got a delicious ice cream cone in your hand and not even cracking a smile. Would it make you feel better if it was a Grammy?



This girl just looks like trouble, you know she’s into dudes with motorcycles from the shirt and that look in her eye says, ” Don’t even try to pick me up with a Vespa. Aint gonna happen.”



Okay, after second glance I noticed this was a cupcake, not ice cream. I’m sure this ruins the enjoyment for everyone, right? … Yea, that’s what I thought.




Ice cream and Carmen Electra. Enough said



Man, what is with all these girls being such messy eaters? Letting ice cream melt all over them. What? I lost my train of thought…




PREVIOUS


NEXT


Get Chitika Premium


CLICK HERE TO FIND MORE INTERESTING STORIES...

OTHER INTERESTING STORIES














Follow verseilie on Twitter

1 comment: