Pages

Oct 24, 2011

Marisa Miller through Male Lens!

On a rainy evening two of my male colleagues were sharing my laptop which wallpaper is the collage of my different blog articles' pics. They are regular viewers of my blogs still they wanted to revisit my stories through clicking the links on my wall. I got a phone call so I left them for five minutes to attend the phone when I returned I saw they got freeze on the above picture of Marisa Miller. Their attention were so intense on the picture that they didn't notice my come back.
I had to bring them back sense by calling them.
Their first response was, " you know, we're very poor creatures!"
"What's the problem?" I asked.
Well, I could understand their feelings that evening without trying hard!
To cut a long story short, this picture blog is the choice of my those two male colleagues who picked these pictures of Marisa Miller.






















More Marisa Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment